Counselling and Psychotherapy in Surrey and West Sussex
I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist, accredited by the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapy (BACP). I run a private practice based at my home in Dunsfold Surrey on the boarders of West Sussex. I am within easy reach of Godalming, Guildford, Cranleigh, Haslemere and Horsham.
Within these pages I hope to be able to explain a little about myself so you can decide if I am the right therapist for you. I have been working as a counsellor and psychotherapist for over 10 years. As well as my private practice I work in a large independent school helping young people and their families.
Counselling can be hugely beneficial if;
* You are experiencing personal or emotional problems
* You are suffering from anxiety, panic attacks or stress
* You have relationship difficulties or family issues
* You are simply interested in making positive lifestyle changes
Counselling is a confidential space where you can explore your inner world, your thoughts and feelings. I believe counselling is a healthy way to find inner peace and if stress can cause so much harm, it is not surprising to learn finding inner peace can do so much good. Human life is complex and problems are generally an intricate mixture of interwoven dynamics.
As an accredited counsellor registered with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, my aim is to provide a safe place from which to explore these dynamics.
Confronting problems and painful feelings is part of the counselling process as well as helping individuals become aware of how certain ways of thinking and behaving might be limiting their present happiness.
What might the benefits be from counselling?
* gain a greater sense of self-understanding
* develop better self-esteem
* achieve mental and spiritual growth
* become more effective communicators with the people that really matter to you
* understand your strengths and achievements and review your future goals